Malus Domestica fruit ( The Apple) have long-living and most potent plant stem cells. So they are famous for their excellent storability and longevity potential. This unique composition of self-renewal growth characteristics can stimulate dormant skin cells, making them refreshed and younger. They can extend the life of human cells which contribute to healthy cell duration and age-delaying protection. The revolutionary anti-aging active ingredient from their stem cells are extracted by a high-tech plant nano cell culture technology.
Cases That Can Be Treated with Stem Cell Peel:
- Pigmented and Tanned Skin
- Lines, Wrinkles and Sagging of Skin
- Reduces Freckles and Stretch Marks
- Certain Types of Acne and Acne Scars
- Stimulate healthy cell regeneration and renewal
- Increases life of skin stem cells
- Increases the blood flow and nutrition to the skin
- Slow chronological aging of skin, by delaying aging of essential cells
Stem Cell Peel Treatment reduces wrinkles, increases stiffness of the skin, enhances skin texture and tone. It also removes the dark circles around the eyes. It can boost up the strength of muscles, bones and veins in the skin making your skin appear more Vibrant, Revitalized, Regenerated. Eventually it helps in Reversing the Aging process causing total skin rejuvenation.
It heals from within, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin and in the dermal matrix to smooth away wrinkles and lines, and improve acne.
- Gives Freshness and Glow to Skin by removing The dead cells and pigmented cells from the upper layer of the skin.
- Improves skin hydration and nutrition by producing more blood vessels.
- Increases skin colour and evens its tone
- Helps the skin to fight against the external stimulants by increasing the anti oxidants and new healthy cells.
- It helps to clear the wrinkles and lines from the skin by Stimulating the production of collagen, elastin and GAGs in the dermal matrix
CURRENT PROMOTION OCTOBER 2017
Text Louise for an appointment on 021 566 060 or call 844 5444.