Any external skin care treatment needs to be supported with nutrition and lifestyle modifications. At Cosmedics, we specialise in combining leading-edge cosmetic treatments with natural anti-ageing medicine.
Kamal has been in medical practice for 22 years and has obtained post graduate training in Environmental & Nutritional Medicine and in Cosmetic & Anti-aging Medicine. He specialises in treating chronic illnesses and lectures to professional groups both nationally and internationally.
Kamal is a firm believer in skin care and treatment from inside and outside. This means the combination of several factors to provide a truly holistic solution:
- A balanced lifestyle
- Nutritional and anti-aging hormonal treatments
- External skin care using aesthetic treatments like Dermal Fillers/Botox/Collagen
- High grade skin care advice
- Fellow of the NZ College of General Practice Fellow of the Australian College of Environmental and Nutritional Medicine
- Member of the Institute of Functional Medicine in USA
- President of the NZ Academy of Oral Medical Toxicology
- Member of the International Hormone Society
- Associate Editor of the journal of ‘Clinical Interventions in Aging’
He regularly attends International Conferences to remain updated with new treatments in this rapidly growing speciality and is also an invited guest speaker at international and national conferences.
Louise McIntosh is an Aesthetician with internationally recognised qualifications who has been working in the cosmetics industry within New Zealand and Europe for the past 8 years.
CONTACT US TODAY to book an obligation-free* consultation to discuss your cosmetic and skincare requirements.
*consult charge applies for Varicose Veins treatment